The Morano's

The Morano's
Doug, Emma, Sue and Evan

Friday, November 28, 2008

Emma's Sassy New Doo



All about Emma's Sassy new doo. She wanted to have an entry just about her. This is Emma's new haircut that she has has for two weeks. It is an exact copy of her friend Sara and it is just so cute on her. I love it!
















2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the blog! Love the haircut! I so want to get that cut on Jailyn - our stylist doesn't want to cut her fine hair - I'm gonna have to take her to some one who will!
I love Evan's accomplishments!

Thanks for keeping us updated!
If you don't mind, I would love to add your blog to my blog - that's how I tell if there is something new!

Love ya!
Jodi Sue :)

Nicole said...

Sue, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BLOGGIN'!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Welcome to the club!!!
:-)
-Nicole