The Morano's

The Morano's
Doug, Emma, Sue and Evan

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congratulations Emma!



Congratulations Emma! Emma has been invited to join the St. Charles Gymnastics Team, level 4. We had our meeting this afternoon to see all that is involved to see if we are up to the task. I will be selling a kidney, (he he) to keep her flip-flopping. It is a very expensive sport but Emma loves it and I will do everything I can to keep her going.

On a bummer note, Emma got hurt at Tuesdays practice and will have to skip for two weeks to let her knee heal. She hyperextended it so it is just swollen. We have had two sets of x-rays and two doctors appointments to confirm no other damage. I don't know what we will do with ourselves since we won't be spending hours there this week. :)

It has been such a long time since I posted. I will try to catch up with some great pictures. I am truly having a difficult time getting used to these new working hours. They are killer.

More later, Sue

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations to Emma!
and Welcome to a whole new world of competitive sports! Fun!!! :)

Glad to see you post!
Miss hearing from you!

Love ya,
Jodi Sue :)

Nicole said...

CONGRATS EMMA!
:-)
-Nicole