This past weekend we went to Milwaukee to visit our friends Anya (adopted at the same time as Emma), Cai and Sally. Erik had to go out of town so we were unable to see him, we missed you. We went to go see a fun children's folk group and the kids had a good time. Then we went back to their house to have some lunch and water fun. It is so nice to see our good friends we just wished that they were closer so we could see them more often.
Evan and Emma eating breakfast in the car on the way to Milwaukee. Yum!
Fox and Branch. Evan really enjoyed watching them play with all of the different instruments. He was the only one to get up a dance a little. The girls were playing shy. I still think that they had a fun time.

Look at the cool water toy. Evan played with this for hours.



Bubble fun! Cai, Anya and Emma.

Two beautiful Hunan girls. I just love their smiles. These girls play so nicely together.
1 comment:
How fun! I wish we lived closer!!!
I can't get over how tall Evan is!! Seeing him standing next to the chair - Jailyn is a shrimp! :)
Post a Comment