The Morano's

The Morano's
Doug, Emma, Sue and Evan

Friday, November 27, 2009

Emma's first Gymnastics Meet

level four team with coaches
team leo
team warm up

stretching before the meet

the hardware afterwards

A few weeks back Emma had here first gymnastics meet. She did such a good job. I was so very proud of her. I have waited to post in hopes that someone got some good shots of her but I don't want to wait any longer. Here are her scores.

Beam: 7.0
Floor: 7.4
Bars: 8.4 - 4th place
Vault: 9.0 - 6th place

Way to go Emma!


Here next meet is on December 4th. I will let you know how she did much sooner.


Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
This is Ginny, Kim's mom. You & Doug have two beautiful kids. I know you are so proud of them. Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas & New Year.