Yeah! Evan was able to blow bubbles tonight with his music therapist. They played like that for a half an hour. I am so proud of him. Sucking is the next task he needs to learn. I promise next week I will post about Emma's meet.
Unbelievable!!!! Now y'all can have cotton ball races across the floor! materials needed: 1 Cotton Ball for each player 1 straw for each player
Place cotton ball on the floor, Each player needs to be in the crawling position behind their cotton ball - and blow! Blow! Blow that cotton ball across the finish line! :)
Hi I am Sue and I am the wife of Doug and the mother of two awesome kids from China. Emma, 6 years old adopted at 15 months from QiDong China. Evan, 3 years old adopted at 22 months from Nanjing China.
2 comments:
Unbelievable!!!! Now y'all can have cotton ball races across the floor!
materials needed:
1 Cotton Ball for each player
1 straw for each player
Place cotton ball on the floor,
Each player needs to be in the crawling position behind their cotton ball -
and blow! Blow! Blow that cotton ball across the finish line! :)
Fun times I tell you!
Great! I will definitely have to try that. Thanks for the info.
Sue
Post a Comment