We have waited a long time for these photos. Our fall was not great so it has really been since October since we have been outside to play. A great time was had by all and a good sleep that night. Yeah!
Sunny spring days are the best aren't they! I think we will be doing some school projects out side today! Hopscotch is a great way to work on your counting, isn't it? :)
Hi I am Sue and I am the wife of Doug and the mother of two awesome kids from China. Emma, 6 years old adopted at 15 months from QiDong China. Evan, 3 years old adopted at 22 months from Nanjing China.
1 comment:
Sunny spring days are the best aren't they! I think we will be doing some school projects out side today!
Hopscotch is a great way to work on your counting, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment