The Morano's

The Morano's
Doug, Emma, Sue and Evan

Friday, December 19, 2008

Clothes I Have Made In My Spare Time














I have a friend who buys all of these really cute embelished outfits for her girls. They often cost upward of $80.00 an outfit depending on the style. SO, I thought why I can't I do that in my spare time. Well, the top outfit I created for Emma to me weeks because I only had a few minutes a week to work on it. The second outfit I made as a gift and it actually only took about an hour or so. Let me know what you think? I am wondering if I started trying to sell then I might be able to afford more therapies for Evan.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

too adorable!
I would think you would have no problem selling them!!
and you have an adorable model!!!