skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Morano Quartet
The Morano's
Doug, Emma, Sue and Evan
Friday, December 19, 2008
Emma's Furry Foot Rest
This is Bernie and Emma enjoying the fire. He is an ornary old dog and I was so surprised that he would allow her to do that. He loves her though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
sue
Hi I am Sue and I am the wife of Doug and the mother of two awesome kids from China. Emma, 6 years old adopted at 15 months from QiDong China. Evan, 3 years old adopted at 22 months from Nanjing China.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(50)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(8)
A few more Christmas Pictures
Christmas Morning, Merry Christmas!
Christmas Cookies
Emma's Furry Foot Rest
Winter Wonderland
Clothes I Have Made In My Spare Time
Music Therapy
Oh Listing Tree, O Christmas Tree
►
November
(3)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment