Well, today I got laid off, kind-of. They are keeping me on an as-needed/project basis. I am grateful that they think highly of me to be willing to consider that option. I hope that they need me sooner rather than later. I have already gone to Target and applied for an early morning (4am - 11am) stockroom position. Unfortunately, my schedule needs to work around Doug's second shift job so early mornings it is.
I am so afraid that we will have to stop Evan's music therapy that has made such huge gains for him. I know everything happens for a reason and that God will provide for us. He always has.
I will keep you posted....Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sue,
I am so sorry to hear that! I will be praying for the $ to come in to help Evan!
What about selling those adorable outfits that you made a few months ago?
Love you!!!
Oh, Sue, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for you guys that you find the right job situation and that Evan will soon be able to resume his music therapy.
Post a Comment